My Handmade Beauty cosmetics contain 0% chemical preservatives, 0% excipients, 0% color, 0% fragrance. In addition, all our raw material is organic. There is a great range of essential oils, herbs, oils and cream base, cold cream, aloe Vera, vitamins and many other raw natural substances,which allow us to compose and create the most suitable cosmetics only for you.
If it is difficult for you to come at the DG Beauty to meet me in personal, I urge you to fill in the Skin diagnosis Questionnaire, which will provide me with all the necessary information so as to create your own PERSONILIZED cosmetics. For any further information that I may need I will personally contact you.
The fresh cosmetics that I make contain organic essential oils, which by nature are strong natural preservatives. My Handmade Beauty cosmetics need to be kept in a cool place without sun or in the fridge. Their life time duration is up to 3 months for creams and up to 6 months for oils.
This is enough time if we think that the average time we need to consume a cream of 60ml is 45 days. After all, would you ever compare the nutritional components of a can with those of fresh food, which in order to be maintained needs to be kept in a fridge? Would you rather eat cans so as not to bother going to your fridge? So why doing that to your skin?
Just think about the nutritional value of a can and that of fresh food…
This comes in contrast to our own production, which is personalized and our products are created from scratch at the time of order ,which makes them really fresh. So, although we are using the best and most expensive raw materials, we are able to have very logical prices, considering there are no logistics or distribution costs. Our goal is to convey our passion for fresh cosmetics and make them accessible to everybody.
- You pick the product that you are interested in and you click on “Add to my cart”. This will lead you to your “cart”. If you want to continue shopping, you can click on “Continue Shopping”. If not, just click on “Order”..
- At this point you will be asked to provide us with the address where you want to receive your order (Shipping Address). If billing address is different ( in case you are sending a gift) you have to complete it ( Billing Address). Otherwise, you just click on the “Copy from Shipping Address” button.
- Also, you need to choose Shipping Method (find details HERE) as well as payment method (find details HERE).
- If you have any comments or observations concerning your order, please post it on the “Comments” field.
- Your next step is to click on “Entry of Order”. If you have already chosen “Credit Card” or “PayPal” as a Payment Method, you will be redirected to Eurobank’s web page or PayPal’s accordingly, where you will be able to securely pay for your order.
- Pay attention not to leave any voids between the numbers when typing your credit card’s number on Eurobank’s web page and also the expiration date should be four digits without any slashes between them (/).
In case you complete your order for personalized handmade natural products “for you” without having filled in the Skin Diagnostic Questionnaire, I will contact you in order to determine together the specific needs of your skin ,which will enable me to create your own cosmetics.
- In the subscription page you will be asked to register your User Name, your email address and your Password. Just pay attention to your username ,which needs to contain from 3 to 30 characters and numbers without any gaps or symbols. You can use upper or lower case (_ or -). Your password must contain at least 3 characters.
- After completing the required fields you will be sent an email at your email address, which will contain an activation link that you will have to click on in order to activate your subscription. This procedure is critical in order to check that your email address is valid.
- In case you don’t receive your confirmation email, please check the spam file of the provider you are using. Unfortunately, there are a lot of filters which block email correspondence even if it is completely legal and it is asked to be received by the original user. If our message which comes from email@example.com is at your spam file then open it and click on the activation account link.
- In case you don’t find our confirmation email, please repeat the procedure checking carefully your email account. There are many users who type their email wrong and as a result, they cannot proceed with their subscription.
- The moment you are finished, you can continue with your order by clicking on “My cart”.
- Click on “My Cart”. If you want to continue shopping click on “Continue Shopping”. If not just click on “Order”.
- You will be directed to the order form where you should choose Shipping Method (find details HERE) as well as payment method (find details HERE).
- If you have any comments or observations concerning your order please post it on the “Comments” field.
- Your next step is to click on “Entry of Order”. If you have already chosen “Credit Card” or “PayPal” as a payment method, you will be redirected to Eurobank’s web page or PayPal’s accordingly, where you will be able to securely pay for your order..
- Pay attention not to leave any blanks between the numbers when typing your credit card’s number on Eurobank’s web page and the expiration date should be four digits without any slashes between them (/).
In order, for me to define which are the therapies that will have beneficial results yo you, and inform you about the cost, I will need to perform a Skin Diagnosis at my Institute or I can see it through your subscription at my website when you complete the Skin Diagnostic Questionnaire.
Our prices are very friendly and start from 25 Euros. For further information on our therapies or for making an appointment in order to have a Skin Diagnosis, please feel free to contact me at 210- 6421031. (We are open Tuesday-Wednesday-Friday: 12:00-20:00, Thursday:14:00-22:00, Saturday:10:00-18:00).
You can see the padlock icon that certifies the bank’s ID and the security of the transaction. Also you can use PayPal, for your transactions, which is an internationally recognized electronic payment platform.
Our deliveries are conducted through Hellenic Post Offices for abroad and/or with a courier company for Greece. As soon as your order is sent, you are going to be notified with an email that will contain the number of your registered post (voucher).
Our prices do not include taxes or customs fees, which some countries may demand upon receiving the order and which are paid by the recipient.
We attach great significance to the packaging of our products. However, our customers are requested to check their order when they receive it. If an order reaches its destination but it is destroyed, then we would like to request that you not accept it from the post office and send it back with the indication “Return to sender”.
After examining it, we will replace the order or we will return the initial cost to the customer (customer’s choice).
The delivery ways and their duration can be found analytically here .
If, for a reason which is irrelevant to us, you don’t receive your order, we guarantee that we will resend it or we will return the amount you were charged to you, including any postal expenses from DG Beauty to the recipient.
We have to wait for 30 days from the shipping date to apply at the Hellenic Post for shipment research. As soon as the Hellenic Post certifies that there hasn’t been any delivery of this order we proceed directly to a money refund or to the order’s repetition.
You can also choose “Received from the Institute” as a delivery method, where you will be able to pay for your order in cash the time of receiving it without any transportation charges.