Main product ingredients
1) It keeps the skin healthy
2) Prevents the evaporation of water from the cells so that the skin looks fresh and cool
3) It is a kind of protective membrane of the epidermis to the outside environment (pollution – exhaust gas – dust)
4)It helps to show the skin smoother by filling the gaps between the cells
5) Protects against wrinkles since as long as the skin is hydrated the more elasticity it has.
TIP: Your sunscreen should always come in after moisturizing and after 3-5 minutes.
2. Make upward circular massage movements to apply it all over the surface of the epidermis. Be careful not to move the epidermis during spreading.