Almond oil. Almond oil is rich in vitamins E, B and D, trace elements and fatty acids. It is the most popular oil used in aromatherapy as well as for facial, body and hair care. Consuming raw almonds offers innumerable benefits to our health.
• Improves the appearance of the skin and offers glamor
• Offers rich and deep hydration
• Soothes the skin from irritation, inflammation, dryness and itching
• Delays the aging process of the skin
• Illuminates dark circles
• Nourishes the skin leaving it soft
• Cares for chapped lips
• Nourishes hair and softens dry ends
• Helps hair growth, making it stronger and thicker
• Hair massage with almond oil offers a shine of health
• Adjusts hair loss • Improves digestion
• Soothes the pain and relieves the cramped muscles
• Regular consumption of almond oil helps reduce cholesterol
• Enhances the good functioning of the brain and the nervous system
• Improves strength and mental concentration Although almond oil is rich in fatty acids, it is ideal to be included in daily nutrition as it reduces cholesterol. Jojoba oil Jojoba oil comes from the seeds of the jojoba plant that thrives in the deserts of Arizona, California and Mexico and is in the form of liquid wax. This oil is known for its beneficial properties for skin and hair, as it has a similar effect to sebum.
• Provides long-lasting hydration
• Absorbs directly from the skin without leaving a trace of oiliness, so the pores remain free and the skin functions normally
• Provides antioxidant action to the skin, preventing premature aging
• You are the “Natural Wrestler vs. Wrinkle” as it visibly reduces their appearance
• This moist wax improves moisture and skin elasticity
• It has anti-inflammatory action and is therefore suitable for use for those suffering from psoriasis, dandruff and eczema.
• It combines perfectly with all essential oils, therefore it is used as an oil base in aromatherapy. Avocado oil Avocado oil is rich in vitamins A, D and E, lecithin, proteins as well as potash – known as the trace element of youth and a high percentage unsaturated fatty acids that have beneficial properties for the health of the body and for the skin.
• It is rich in sterols that reduce blemishes, heal damaged skin (from sun, climatic conditions, etc.), offer scarring and rich hydration.
• It has a rich antioxidant effect that acts against aging skin.
• Proven enhances the production of collagen from the skin, which decreases as we get older. Thus the skin regains its elasticity and firmness.
• It easily penetrates the skin and immediately relieves it from dryness, pruritus, various irritations, eczema and psoriasis.
• Nourishes the skin and is ideal for rejuvenating treatments on mature skins.
• Moisturizes deep hair, protects it from dryness and the harmful effects of climatic conditions.
• Hair massage with avocado oil offers glow health
• Improves cell health and acts proactively against cancer and heart disease.
Serum for hair loss – 120 ml
Serum for hair loss – 120 ml42,90 €
Serum for hair loss – 120ml
with sage and primarily rosemary42,90 €
My Handmade Neck Cream – neck cream 60ml57,20 €
My Handmade Face Cream – Moisturizing face cream 60ml59,90 €